Wednesday, February 17, 2010

stuck in the drive thru window

After an exhausting week at work my ex roommate shows up at my door. "We are going out" she says. I tore off my sweats and put my oil treated hair in a bun. Five minutes and I was out the door, hungry and feelin' a big mac. We hit the nearest Mickey D's closest to our venue. An awkward already high school kid with greasy hair and spacers, worked the late night window. He hands my medium sprite and straw; suddenly, the drive thru window closes on his arm! Frantically, the teen searches for the release button with his free hand. "Are you all right?", I obviously ask. "Naw, it had me for a second but I got it." He responded. I felt so bad for this kid who probably could have done the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. I tried as hard as I could to contain my composure, after all I couldn't afford anyone spiting in my big mac. Needless to say, if I had not gone out, I would have never ventured towards this little adventure.

1 comment: