Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ok I Like Fashion a Lot ...but...seriously?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=210693029003182&set=a.156111441128008.41365.141531282586024&type=1&theater

So I looked at this link above and I thought to myself one thing. I need to start writing about what I actually know, and what I know is FASHION. It seems to me that many, many, many, people like to talk about this but it seems like only a few really tend to get it. Move aside Joan River's because your plastic self is going to be melted by my wisdom of what's "class" to what's "ass". For example my inspiration link above is the prime example of what's "ass", you see the quality of fashion sense is there but, do we really need to see half the cup on the left boob? Shouldn't symmetry take a stand and say, "all boob in or all boob out?". I had a Revelation when I saw this, and that revelation was "how about a nice little sweet heart shape with that stud bra of yours?" I mean if one can afford a bra like that then one can afford a proper tailor. I mean if I could even afford that outfit like that I would not be walking around in my four day in a row worn lucky brand jeans and my max studio top that should be wayyy retired by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment